David Starnes Photography

Photo Restoration

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Forgot

I'm afraid I have lost
My train of thought
Guess it wasn't important
So please just ignore it

Always thinking ahead
And I get left behind
Sometimes I don't pay attention
Sometimes I just don't listen

Could you tell me again
Didn't hear what you said
I was off in my head
Swear I’ll listen this time

I’m just not aware
When I have that blank stare
Don't think I don't care
I’m alright

When I'm out with your friends
I never seem to fit in
That's just the way it has been
My whole life

 I didn't do what i said
You know I had good intent
 I got side tract last night
And I forgot it again

I know I drive you insane
I’m sorry I’m such a pain
I know I have my problems
Can’t expect you to solve them

No comments:

Post a Comment