David Starnes Photography

Photo Restoration

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Adsense Works!

I don't have a ton of traffic to my website but I set up Google ad sense and in just a few days have started to get my first results. I think that's really good considering my traffic and how long it takes until search engines pick you up. Pays more than I thought it would per click too! I'm not going to get rich quick by any means. Just have too see how it goes. I'll have to post an update in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned.
I am also interested in sharing links with small businesses & sole proprietors. Send me email or post if you are interested. I use ad words but have doubled my traffic in less than a week with ad sense, twitter, blogging. No special program or website. I just started doing some research and just did it. Just using my blog and a links page from my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment