David Starnes Photography

Photo Restoration

Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Phone Deals

I have been looking at buying a new cell phone maybe with a new contract. I was leery about ordering one over the internet, but I was seeing the phone I had just looked at the retail store going for under $30, when the retail store was selling it for $200, both with a 2 yrs contract. Everytime I see deals like that I research them with BBB, rip-off report & google stuff like XXX company sucks, and 95% they are scamming.
What I found out amazed me. I couldn't find dirt on any of these cell phone online retailers.They have to be legit because you are still going through the cell provider for the contract. I found out they're just running without the overhead of the retail store and you can really get a much better deal. I went through the whole process to actually purchase the phone. I did find it was going to cost me $70 because I was an existiong customer. Still a LOT better than $200+ taxes. I gave CC and placed order. It was declined by the cell provider because I couldn't renew my contract till the end of the month, which was only 5 days away.- LOL Anyways, to keep a long story longer I decided I will switch carriers to the hottest new android and pay less as a new customer as soon as the family plan contracts are out. I will definitely be placing my order online!
This is what I'm planning on getting -


Has anyone got there cell online? How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment